03 - Operational Goals
Board Operational Goals
A Board of Trustees must be aware of its unique position in the community. The statements of this Board’s objectives below express the position quite clearly:
- The Board shall make every effort to be a representative body.
- The Board shall endeavor to adopt and to follow written policy for guidance in decision making.
- The Board shall involve the community, when feasible, in policy development.
- The Board shall endeavor to provide the community with information about cemetery affairs
- The Board shall follow ethical principles and shall refrain from acts of apetty or questionable nature.
- The Board shall develop and shall promote policies and procedures which tend to encourage unity within the cemetery district.
- The Board shall base its actions on facts surrounding the issues involved.
Tuesday, 09 November 2004 Posted in General