About Riverside Cemetery District
Riverside Cemetery District sits on 24 beautiful acres in Cody, Wyoming. Located on the highway to Yellowstone National Park's east entrance, Riverside Cemetery has been established since the early 1930's. Cody, Wyoming was founded in 1896 by Colonel William F. "Buffalo Bill" Cody and ever since has been a growing tourist town.
The Riverside Cemetery District is a special district of the government and is made up of six board members who are elected for 4-year terms.
Riverside Cemetery has recently added a Columbarium. The niches are for urn burials, and we have been selling these niches for about a year. They each house 2 urns. To view images of the cemetery and the Columbarium, view the Riverside Cemetery District page. To view the Riverside map and burial index, visit the Map and Burial Index page.
The Cody Riverside Cemetery District has also added a new cemetery, Riverside-Graham, located north of Cody. Development of the Southeast portion of the cemetery is now complete and burial lots are now for sale. The northeast section completed roads, curbs and gutters during the fall of 2015. This area will be planted with native grasses and irrigated. Lots in the northeast and southwest sections of Riverside-Graham cemetery are estimated to begin selling around the year 2020.